Pros Excellent support. There are some knowledgable persons replying your support tickets who knows their stuffs very well. Sweet sweet offloaded
Excellent support. There are some knowledgable persons replying your support tickets who knows their stuffs very well.
- Sweet sweet offloaded MySQL service. This is something that can make your “heavy” apps fly even in a smaller VPS with 512MB ram ($15/yr). VPSDime offloaded MySQL service runs MariaDB in a gigantic server with 384GB of ram and a couple of SSDs in RAID setup. And it comes for free 🙂 Zip Zilch Nada. This is one of the main reasons I am currently using 3 VPS from them and willing to buy more if required in the future.
- Very cooperative. If you’re a loyal customer, sometime they will give you extra than you’re actually paying for. It feels like that you’re in good hands
- Idera backup/restore feature that takes backup of your system once everyday, and you can restore from there quite easily. Though I keep my own backup, but it’s always handy to know that there are automated backups available 🙂
- Excellent network with fantastic uptime. I barely noticed any downtime to be honest
- No over commitment or false promises which they can’t provide or deliver. I love their straight forward attitude
- They are friendly
- Excellent value for money, like 6GB Ram for $7, or 500GB storage for $7 🙂
Cons (Not so many)
- I sometime don’t like their auto reboot system when the load goes above 4 for over an hour, or above 2 for more than 2 hours. But it’s not that much of a trouble for me either.
I will definitely score them 10/10 for their excellent service, and I know that many of you would do the same as well 🙂